Parking question

GopherRube

Reaction score
I see there are a few ramps left with availability, I was just wondering if it would be worth it to pay $105 for a parking pass there? I mean, do you guys think there will be other pay lots around there? Or other options? I pick tomorrow so I need your help!

I see there are a few ramps left with availability, I was just wondering if it would be worth it to pay $105 for a parking pass there? I mean, do you guys think there will be other pay lots around there? Or other options? I pick tomorrow so I need your help!

I am assuming you are saying extra pass.

There is no reason not to get a spot if you don't have one, unless you are AOK with parking in a ramp on Westbank or St. Paul.

Otherwise many fans are going to be in a semi-rude awaking come fall. What is yet to be seen is how many other alternative spots will show up as viable parking (dinkytown, front lawns, down by the river, como neighborhood, hospital spots).

If you are not going to bus or bike it, the $105 ramp pass is going to be hard to beat. It maybe a bitch to get into, but even if the other lots only charge 15 on a per game basis, which I'd be shocked if they did, its going to be a hell trolling around for one. If you are going every game with a car and don't plan on lugging a propane fueled flavor-killer to each game sidle on up to some parking.
If you have any plans to stay around campus and enjoy the day (and isn't that part and parcel to the whole on campus move anyhow?) you will find the Washington Ave ramp as centrally located as any. It is only a short jaunt to any haunt on campus and a bit further to mooching off your friends hard work over at the tail gate.

Hell I may have just changed my mind on the bus thing; who do I think I am, Captain Planet? I'll inquire into the old parking spot tomorrow when I am driving by campus. Can almost taste me some Big Ten Wings n Subs thinkin on it.

Top Bottom