Panthers - Hawks

gopherfield

Reaction score
Who does that clown Pantherhawk cheer for this Saturday with UNI playing Iowa? His alma mater or his dream school?
Scratch that, he'll be cheering for Western Michigan.

Who does that clown Pantherhawk cheer for this Saturday with UNI playing Iowa? His alma mater or his dream school?
Scratch that, he'll be cheering for Western Michigan.

Who gives a rat's about what PH is doing. He misses all games with all of his time alone in perpetual masturbation. When his mom interrupts him in his basement hideaway, he tells her he is busy because he has a friend coming.

I agree, I don't care what that wretch does. But I don't think he really cheers for either team. He has a pathological obsession with the Gophers - he's every bit as devoted to hating the Gophers as sane people are devoted to supporting their team. He's a stalker. He's not even welcome among the fan bases of the teams that he allegedly supports. I can't recall any post from him FOR the teams he allegedly supports, instead everything has been his insane ravings about the Gophers.

I agree, I don't care what that wretch does. But I don't think he really cheers for either team. He has a pathological obsession with the Gophers - he's every bit as devoted to hating the Gophers as sane people are devoted to supporting their team. He's a stalker. He's not even welcome among the fan bases of the teams that he allegedly supports. I can't recall any post from him FOR the teams he allegedly supports, instead everything has been his insane ravings about the Gophers.

It does make you wonder where his obsession comes from.

Yeah, he's not a UNI alum. He went to North Iowa Area Community College in Mason City. He couldn't even finish that.

One of the class(less)responses from kitten chicken was using the name Jerry C Zure.

I think if we look up OCD we would find a picture of him with a light saber stuck, well… never mind. Not sure there is much sunshine in his basement either.

Who gives a rat's about what PH is doing. He misses all games with all of his time alone in perpetual masturbation. When his mom interrupts him in his basement hideaway, he tells her he is busy because he has a friend coming.

How do we know so much about this guy? We know his name, where he's from, his level of education, where he lives, what he looks like. Is some much of his life on the web? How much of it or any of it really him? Why do we care?

How do we know so much about this guy? We know his name, where he's from, his level of education, where he lives, what he looks like. Is some much of his life on the web? How much of it or any of it really him? Why do we care?

Trolls get trolled, especially when they are as pathetic as this guy...who poses as an attractive teenage female on facebook to stalk many of the Gopher recruits.

Seriously...think about that. He poses as a teenage female, so he can befriend teenage boys on facebook...it sounds criminal...almost jerry sandusky like.

Trick question. PantherHawk always roots for the Rebel Alliance.

PantherHawk thinks that Jodie Foster is really impressed.

As usual Pantherturdlet has commented in the Star tribune

about the Gophers injury's. Two things that the state of Iowa has in common Eric "Pantherhawk" and Michelle Bachman are natives.
Coincidence, can't be except some people like one, I'm not sure how you could ever like Pantherhawk.

about the Gophers injury's. Has there ever been a troll as obsessed with Gopher Football as Pantherturdlet?
Thank god Pantherturdlet doesn't have offsrping.

Unfortunately, PantherHawkTurd is someone's offspring.

Why does this thread exist? You all know he only lives for the attention he gets from being such a nut-job.

Someone else kind of explained it, but I'll give some more backstory on pantherhawk.

He has been trolling the Gophers for years and eventually people started looking up stuff on him. Well, it turns out that he had a myspace page years ago and on that page, all of this stuff really existed:
(1) Him playing with lightsabers
(2) Him flirting with obese women
(3) Him playing the saxophone in front of a a crooked picture of Dallas Clark in a dingy basement.
(4) Tons of Star Wars references

Now, other people did some searching under his myspace screen name and found that he literally was on Harry Potter Fansites talking about crying as he was reading the books. It was all confirmed by other Hawkeye posters who know who he is and he admitted to all of these things.

His new schtick is that he poses as pretty girls on facebook to tell recruits how bad the U of MN is.

All of this is 100% true, that really is Pantherhawk.

Why does this thread exist? You all know he only lives for the attention he gets from being such a nut-job.

That's a good call, however, it's nice to picture him foaming at the mouth while reading this board and not being able to respond.

I remember someone from the coaching staff saying they were aware of him negatively recruiting kids on Facebook. It's just sad.

Who cares about PH.

But, relative to the game, I have this gut feeling UNI is going to beat the Hawkeyes. Northern Iowa has reloaded and Iowa sucks.

UNI will lose this game and then the following week to NDSU to start 1-3, playing 2 big ten schools will really hurt them even if they keep those game scores close

Top Bottom