Paging GopherLady: Bryce McNeal ?s

DL65

Reaction score
GopherLady,

SCOUT has McNeal having medium interest in Minnesota along with Clemson. However, they have Colorado, Oklahoma, & Oregon classified as High Interest. Rivals has Minnesota, with several others, as medium interest.

Have you had any contact with Bryce McNeal recently, and, if so, has he shared any info about his interest in the Gophers? Now that bowl preparations have begun, has McNeal been in attendance like he was before decommitting from the Wolverines?

As always, any information that you can provide would be appreciated. I join many other GopherHolers in thanking you for your timely updates, and join the chorus in saying you're doing an outstanding job!

Thank you!

Go Gophers!!

GopherLady,

SCOUT has McNeal having medium interest in Minnesota along with Clemson. However, they have Colorado, Oklahoma, & Oregon classified as High Interest. Rivals has Minnesota, with several others, as medium interest.

Have you had any contact with Bryce McNeal recently, and, if so, has he shared any info about his interest in the Gophers? Now that bowl preparations have begun, has McNeal been in attendance like he was before decommitting from the Wolverines?

As always, any information that you can provide would be appreciated. I join many other GopherHolers in thanking you for your timely updates, and join the chorus in saying you're doing an outstanding job!

Thank you!

Go Gophers!!

Thanks for you kind words DL65. I'm afraid there's nothing I can share at this time. I've always respected his privacy, and let him come to me with information he wants to be made public. If there's anything else he wants out there, I'm sure he'll put it out there.

As for the different levels of interest, I wouldn't look too much into that. Some of that stuff just isn't updated.

Top Bottom