PMWinSTP

Reaction score
Baylor v LA Tech
Okla State v Tulsa
TCU v SMU
VA Tech v NC State

Feel free to add as more happen...

Last edited:

Would be interesting to do a secondary list of Power 5 games played. Wonder which list will end up being longer. Certainly not off to a great start.

Baylor v LA Tech
Okla State v Tulsa
TCU v SMU
VA Tech v NC State

Why aren't those wimps out on the field????
Bunch of pansies in TX and OK...

Baylor v LA Tech
Okla State v Tulsa
TCU v SMU
VA Tech v NC State

What's the character count limit on posts? I feel we might find out.

Not a P5 school or postponement, but this is quite the list:

Attachments

• 561329AC-B7B0-4013-8F2D-F926EBA295B3.jpeg
    561329AC-B7B0-4013-8F2D-F926EBA295B3.jpeg
    206.7 KB · Views: 39

Not a P5 school or postponement, but this is quite the list:
Looks a lot like the lists of inactive when teams get hit with food poisoning or mono or the flu. Sucks to miss games, It's definitely a bad deal for those student athletes whenever you have to miss a game, especially if you're a senior and it's your last season. Hope they can get suited up next week!

Baylor v LA Tech
Okla State v Tulsa
TCU v SMU
VA Tech v NC State

You’ve missed in the neighborhood of 50 Big 10 and pac 12 games that were canceled

You’ve missed in the neighborhood of 50 Big 10 and pac 12 games that were canceled
List of P5 games still scheduled to be played...other poster seemed to get it.

List of P5 games still scheduled to be played...other poster seemed to get it.
Yeah I get it too

I’m making a different point that you may or may not understand...which is fine because I wasn’t specifically talking to you (even though I quoted you)

The one that caught my attention, but wasn't cancelled, was Georgia Southern. They have 33 inactive players. I don't understand why Campbell would play that game. GaSo is guaranteed to have active players who were exposed to the virus, but haven't tested positive yet.

Last edited:

The one that caught my attention, but wasn't cancelled, was Georgia Southern. They have 33 inactive players. I don't understand why Campbell would play that game. GaSo is guaranteed to have active players who were exposed to the virus, but haven't tested positive yet.
No they aren’t guaranteed that.

the 33 players out likely include a number less than half of that who have it and others who are out due to contract tracing.

Is it possible someone who is playing has it? Yes
Is it guaranteed?
Absolutely not

No they aren’t guaranteed that.

the 33 players out likely include a number less than half of that who have it and others who are out due to contract tracing.

Is it possible someone who is playing has it? Yes
Is it guaranteed?
Absolutely not

They lift weights together, attend team meetings together, eat in the same lunch lines, etc. If you have an outbreak that significant, then someone that didn't test positive is going to have it. Someone who played football for GaSo today was infected with SARS-COV-2.

They lift weights together, attend team meetings together, eat in the same lunch lines, etc. If you have an outbreak that significant, then someone that didn't test positive is going to have it. Someone who played football for GaSo today was infected with SARS-COV-2.
And that person is likely already a member of the 33

Someone is going to test positive in all 50 states today for going about their normal business as well

Minnesota vs Michigan
Wisconsin vs Northwestern
Illinois vs Nebraska
Michigan St vs Maryland
Penn St vs Indiana
Rutgers vs Ohio St
Iowa vs Purdue

2 SEC games postponed this week.

Missouri vs Vanderbilt
LSU vs Florida

Wisconsin - Nebraska
Purdue - Wisconsin
Washington - Cal
Arizona - Utah
Auburn - Mississippi State

sounds like Alabama - LSU is iffy.

Wisconsin - Nebraska
Purdue - Wisconsin
Washington - Cal
Arizona - Utah
Auburn - Mississippi State

sounds like Alabama - LSU is iffy.

I would add Wisconsin vs. Michigan to the iffy list as well. Assume something definitive on that one will come down either today or tomorrow. If they do play there is no telling what Sconnie will look like coming off the long layoff, or who they will have available at this point.

I would add Wisconsin vs. Michigan to the iffy list as well. Assume something definitive on that one will come down either today or tomorrow. If they do play there is no telling what Sconnie will look like coming off the long layoff, or who they will have available at this point.
Wisconsin announced yesterday morning that the game is on.

Wisconsin announced yesterday morning that the game is on.

Well will certainly make for an intriguing matchup. Michigan reeling off of back to back losses and Wisconsin returning to action after a long layoff with massive question marks at the QB position. Seems like a game that could go any number of ways.

Well will certainly make for an intriguing matchup. Michigan reeling off of back to back losses and Wisconsin returning to action after a long layoff with massive question marks at the QB position. Seems like a game that could go any number of ways.
If I'm Chryst, I roadgrade the hell out of them on offense, and then make Milton beat you on defense.

If I'm Chryst, I roadgrade the hell out of them on offense, and then make Milton beat you on defense.

Based on game 1 I am not positive this particular Wisconsin team can do the typical Wisconsin thing of running the ball on teams to death. They won game one on the strength of their passing attack. Mo had more rushing yards by himself then the entire Wisconsin team did against that Illinois defense.

Based on game 1 I am not positive this particular Wisconsin team can do the typical Wisconsin thing of running the ball on teams to death. They won game one on the strength of their passing attack. Mo had more rushing yards by himself then the entire Wisconsin team did against that Illinois defense.
Definitely will be an interesting game to watch. Chyst finally moving to a more balanced offense with the QB to do so, or was Illinois game a fluke?

Ah -- to clarify: I'm assuming neither Mertz or Wolf (backup) will be available for the game. If they are, then yes definitely they'll use the offense like against Illinois.

If Mertz and Wolf are still out, we'll get to see whether their pass heavy Illinois game was pass heavy because Mertz was so good, or if it was pass heavy because their run game is questionable.

EDIT: I'm leaning on the first one, by the way. Hard to think that Wisconsin would suddenly not have a running game after all these years.

Top Bottom