'Overwhelming Circumstantial Evidence' points to Wuhan Lab as Covid Origin

John Galt

Reaction score
Maybe what would help your ego is another month long farewell tour where you keep posting that on X date you are leaving tOTB.
Like last time, when no one seems to care, just assume we didn’t catch it and repeat it.
Like last time, when X date finally comes just keep on posting and pretend like you never said anything.
You are the Stuart Smiley of GH.
In all honesty, what else would a guy that posts 50 cat memes on GH do all day?

Blizzard

Reaction score
Pretty much looks like the party is over bitches:

cncmin

Reaction score
Numerous incidences of social media censorship out there, all wrong-headed. Side note: censorship is counterproductive, and extremely illiberal.

If you think doing an about face on a “Fact” many months later proves legitimacy I don’t know what to tell you. Maybe the most idiotic thing I’ve read this week.

There was never consensus on this, and you’ve been wrong all along.
What in the hell are you talking about? Try harder and maybe remove your political goggles before posting next time. You're falling off your rocker and delving straight into dishonest territory. And for what?

Last edited:

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score
Numerous incidences of social media censorship out there, all wrong-headed. Side note: censorship is counterproductive, and extremely illiberal.

If you think doing an about face on a “Fact” many months later proves legitimacy I don’t know what to tell you. Maybe the most idiotic thing I’ve read this week.

There was never consensus on this, and you’ve been wrong all along.
1621857314436.png

Blizzard

Reaction score

I don't exactly find it surprising but it nonetheless is stunning, especially after your Brian Sicknick failure, that you or anyone on your side would discount what's happening now with the investigation and intelligence that's came to light. Even CNN is reporting on this and blaming the original failure on Trump. If that doesn't show their serious about it I don't know what does.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score
Interesting that on the day Rand Paul called out Dr Anthony Fauci for funding Gain of Function research at the Wuhan Institute of Virology, Dr Fauci changed his tune, now saying the virus may have come from the lab & an investigation should be done. Granted he gave his cronies in Wuhan 16 months to cover it all up, and the Chinese have refused to turn over data from their lab to the WHO, so we'll likely never know for sure, but Dr Fauci is definitely squirming right now.

"Dr. Anthony Fauci, a top adviser to President Biden on the coronavirus pandemic, said he’s “not convinced” the deadly virus developed naturally and has called for further investigations into where it emerged.

Fauci was asked during a Poynter event, “United Facts of America: A Festival of Fact-Checking,” earlier this month about whether he was confident that COVID-19 developed naturally.

No actually. I am not convinced about that. I think we should continue to investigate what went on in China until we continue to find out to the best of our ability what happened,” Fauci, the director of the National Institute of Allergies and Infectious Diseases, said, according to Fox News."

Fauci ‘not convinced’ COVID developed naturally, backs investigation

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
The silence from the Jam Jam Clan is astounding. Mr Headline nowhere to be found.

I guess only some folks want the truth, and for China to be held accountable. Jam Jam Clan not interested in the truth nor accountability.

Section2

Reaction score
Cnc is very proud of his sources. Journalistically they are very good, almost perfect he tells us. Unlike all those terrible RW sources. This is an OOPS thread.

Spoofin

Reaction score
I fail to see how investigating whether COVID started in a China lab is political - but leave it to the Ds to make it so. We should seriously question the motives of anyone shooting this down without further investigation.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Cnc is very proud of his sources. Journalistically they are very good, almost perfect he tells us. Unlike all those terrible RW sources. This is an OOPS thread.
What’s astounding is how all of the experts, the WHO, and the MSM knew next to nothing about the China flu virus in the spring of 2020, but were somehow able to claim with absolute certainty that it did not originate in a lab. Even worse, they went out of their way to discredit and belittle the mere suggestion of it possibly being from a lab.

BarnBurner

Banned
Reaction score
I fail to see how investigating whether COVID started in a China lab is political - but leave it to the Ds to make it so. We should seriously question the motives of anyone shooting this down without further investigation.
Look back over the past year and who do you find that shot it down? Jam Jam Clan.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score

Imagine a scenario where the “skeptical”media and other progressives hate the US and it’s role in the world to the extent they are actively parroting propaganda for an *actual* authoritarian regime that misled the world in Jan 2020 and continues to do so.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
What in the hell are you talking about? Try harder and maybe remove your political goggles before posting next time. You're falling off your rocker and delving straight into dishonest territory. And for what?

You stated there was scientific consensus on this issue after my very first post on it IIRC, months ago. You seem to be a little slow on the uptake when it come to all things pandemic. No matter, we all buy into propaganda from time to time. The important thing is to be skeptical going forward.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Imagine a scenario where the “skeptical”media and other progressives hate the US and it’s role in the world to the extent they are actively parroting propaganda for an *actual* authoritarian regime that misled the world in Jan 2020 and continues to do so.

I think there’s room to explore the lab leak theory, but I’m very suspicious about some of the neocons leading the movement.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
I think there’s room to explore the lab leak theory, but I’m very suspicious about some of the neocons leading the movement.

You should be. Anyone on either side that takes politicians words at face value is a fool. That said, it’s ok to ally yourself at times with the side taking up your cause, whatever it may be. This is different from the hero worship of the card carrying party members.

KillerGopherFan

Reaction score
It’s easier to nail jello to a wall than pin Dr Fauci down to an opinion.

Costa Rican Gopher

Mind of a Scientist
Reaction score

It's Not Hypocrisy, The COVID Narrative is a lie - Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer Provides Another Example​

"Everything about the COVID mitigation narrative is based on control and manipulation. The COVID “narrative” is a fraud, a systemic and purposeful fraud, perpetrated by a group of manipulative political interest groups who needed a vector to exploit the American social fabric…. to trigger specific “fundamental change” that could benefit their longer term political interests.

Because the COVID narrative is built upon a foundation of fraud, those who have pushed the usefulness of it are often caught in hypocritical behaviors. Some have said “they don’t believe their own message”; however, that is only partially true. It’s not that they don’t believe the control message, it’s more along the lines of knowing the message is a lie; as a result they do not follow the rules they demand of others.

All of the conflicts within the COVID storyline reconcile when you accept the overall COVID threat is based on fraud. The disparity of outcome amid open states -vs- lockdown states reconciles when you accept the larger COVID narrative is false. The officials violating their own rules and guidelines reconciles when you accept they know the baseline is a lie.

It really is that simple, and yet a large portion of the larger American electorate are seemingly refusing to accept that a lie of this scale and magnitude could be carried out with such unified control in the deliberateness of the messaging. [Insert metaphor of the Emperor’s new clothes] Or perhaps the refusal to admit seeing the lie is because accepting such a reality is very destabilizing to the psyche of the person having to make such an admission.

Regardless of the reasoning, and regardless of how many people accept the truth, the COVID narrative is a total fraud and that falsehood is becoming more evident by the day. Yes, that means all levels of the mitigation, including the vaccine push, are based on fraud and manipulated science by larger political interests.

In the final analysis one has to wonder if they can pull this off, what else is possible?

That is an alarming question to ponder."

not about the virus.jpg

It’s Not Hypocrisy, The COVID Narrative is a Lie – Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer Provides Another Example

Gopher_In_NYC

Reaction score

It's Not Hypocrisy, The COVID Narrative is a lie - Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer Provides Another Example​

"Everything about the COVID mitigation narrative is based on control and manipulation. The COVID “narrative” is a fraud, a systemic and purposeful fraud, perpetrated by a group of manipulative political interest groups who needed a vector to exploit the American social fabric…. to trigger specific “fundamental change” that could benefit their longer term political interests.

Because the COVID narrative is built upon a foundation of fraud, those who have pushed the usefulness of it are often caught in hypocritical behaviors. Some have said “they don’t believe their own message”; however, that is only partially true. It’s not that they don’t believe the control message, it’s more along the lines of knowing the message is a lie; as a result they do not follow the rules they demand of others.

All of the conflicts within the COVID storyline reconcile when you accept the overall COVID threat is based on fraud. The disparity of outcome amid open states -vs- lockdown states reconciles when you accept the larger COVID narrative is false. The officials violating their own rules and guidelines reconciles when you accept they know the baseline is a lie.

It really is that simple, and yet a large portion of the larger American electorate are seemingly refusing to accept that a lie of this scale and magnitude could be carried out with such unified control in the deliberateness of the messaging. [Insert metaphor of the Emperor’s new clothes] Or perhaps the refusal to admit seeing the lie is because accepting such a reality is very destabilizing to the psyche of the person having to make such an admission.

Regardless of the reasoning, and regardless of how many people accept the truth, the COVID narrative is a total fraud and that falsehood is becoming more evident by the day. Yes, that means all levels of the mitigation, including the vaccine push, are based on fraud and manipulated science by larger political interests.

In the final analysis one has to wonder if they can pull this off, what else is possible?

That is an alarming question to ponder."

View attachment 12935

It’s Not Hypocrisy, The COVID Narrative is a Lie – Michigan Governor Gretchen Whitmer Provides Another Example

Maybe, LMAO, in this thread you'll get something right, Mr. Rising Slurpent Dominion. Jimney, lots of crickets in that Dominion thread!!

I admire your ability to keep flinging poop against the wall until something stinks. Quantity vs. quality, huh hon?

Last edited:

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
I guess we’re not accepting China’s explanations at face value anymore, unless you’re Kristian Andersen.

Pompous Elitist

Reaction score
China has hired OJ to help find the intermediary host. OJ introductory presser blurbs: “if the glove doesn’t fit you must...” -shakes head, shuffles through papers, gathers thoughts. “There is no evidence of human to human trans...” aide F. Lee Bailey grabs elbow, whispers in ear. Furrowed brow. “We will find the bat, bats, pangolins, or frozen ferret steaks” that perpetrated this crime”, he intoned, “whatever it takes to bring in the real origin”.

PeoplesFront

Reaction score
Last year, the belief was that is originated in the Wuhan Lab. Why is the this new?

A29886-A8-AF8-F-48-A5-98-FB-573-AC8-C7-B4-DD.jpg

4-C64-B336-9988-41-F4-88-EA-B89581-ABB497.jpg

Edit: I forgot this gem from Vox.

B542759-F-A64-C-4-C3-C-870-F-64-CA6-E6-C2-F90.jpg

Last edited:

GopherBlood666

Reaction score
The responses in this thread are incredible. Imagine if people had just followed the circumstantial evidence over a year ago in determining what happened. Would any of what transpired over the last year even occurred? I can guarantee there would not have been a push for a "vaccine" to treat a man made virus.

The fact that there is HIV virus spliced into the covid genome makes it obvious, and when brought to light by scientists in India and elsewhere, they were called conspiracy theorists by popular media and "fact checkers". The CIA didn't invent the phrase conspiracy theorist for no reason. It works great in discrediting people who are not towing the line.

Knowing this is not naturally occurring should bring great joy to everyone in knowing this is a completely containable risk. Fear should be almost completely subsided with this news.

The questions is now, how many people should be held accountable? Fauci lied several times since the beginning. All of big pharma pressuring people into experimental shots. WHO, CDC clearly pushing vaccines because they make tons of money from it. Same with The Gates Foundation. The list goes on of wealthy people and corporations who benefited greatly from the fear and lockdowns. There are effective treatments for this and they are never talked about because they don't bring money in for the pharma companies. The psychological damage done to children alone nationwide should put government officials on trial. The real backlash is still left to be felt, I hope everyone who denied this came out of a lab, "for reasons", understands the part the played in this "pandemic". When you follow the money, you usually find the answer.

Section2

Reaction score
Couldn’t decide whether to put this here or in the NBA thread

justthefacts

Reaction score

Top Bottom