Our silent verbal !!!

beavergopher

Reaction score
Is so tricky he just committed to Ohio State to keep everybody guessing.

Well, most, actually all silent commits shut down their recruitment once they have secretly decided. Have Femi-Cole or Kelly made any visits since the tweet?

Well, most, actually all silent commits shut down their recruitment once they have secretly decided. Have Femi-Cole or Kelly made any visits since the tweet?

Femi-Cole camped at Buffalo recently and is going to MSU's camp this weekend. I doubt it's him. My guess is Kelly.

Haha my guess is Femi-Cole. Kelly wouldn't surprise me either.

Femi-Cole has been/is taking visits and attending camps I believe, but could be wrong. I think he'll be at the Gophers BBQ, though, so maybe he'll pop then.

I thought for sure it was Schmidt.

Honestly now I think it might be someone completely off the radar.

A Silent Verbal is one thing. I sometimes wish we had more silent fans. If you don't believe me or know what I am talking about, try following Game Day Thread or the GH Chatroom during a game.

A Silent Verbal is one thing. I sometimes wish we had more silent fans. If you don't believe me or know what I am talking about, try following Game Day Thread or the GH Chatroom during a game.

We're not the only ones. The Nebraska gameday thread on their fan site when they played us was fantastic. One of the better reads of all last year.

Top Bottom