Our real backup qb for Saturday night???

The kid is def a playmaker. If it's an incident with a popped off helmet or minor ding with Shortell, he could come in and do a good job, and even Alipate wouldn't be a bad choice.

What is Dexter Foreman's status? I saw him on the sidelines last week, but not dressed.

Today on KFAN Limegrover suggested that we should not be surprised if Gray is backing up Max.

Today on KFAN Limegrover suggested that we should not be surprised if Gray is backing up Max.

I will be.

I think Parski could handle it.......The Polish Cannon....right?

What is Dexter Foreman's status? I saw him on the sidelines last week, but not dressed.

He's not on the 105 man roster. He could be, but they'd have to bump someone else (such as Gray if he really can't play). But honestly if he isn't good enough to make the roster, and he's far enough behind Nelson and Leidner to not get a sniff of the backup job, they'd probably be as well off to just throw a WR or RB back there for a play or two.

It's really too bad because I had heard that he looked good at Spring practice (not the game - he barely played). I don't know if he did something or didn't do something or if he just got beat out? It really seems odd because he's supposedly a great athlete and I can't believe if he isn't going to be a QB that they aren't working on another position for him.

I would not be surprised at all if Foreman is in uniform tomorrow night.

Somebody else (GoAUpher maybe?) mentioned something about the 9 hour rule where he didn't pass or take enough credit hours during the summer or spring. Somebody else could probably clear it up.

Top Bottom