Our first oppenent, UNLV, names new OC

Timm Rosenbach , http://www.unlvrebels.com/sports/m-footbl/unlv-m-footbl-body.html On a side note classes began at UNLV yesterday and for the first time I have football players (2) in class who have eligibility remaining. I told them not to have great games vs. the Gophers or I might retroactively change their grades - I think that they knew I was kidding.

Holy crap, time flies... I remember having this guy's rookie card from Score when I was collecting football cards. Yikes....

He was on his way to Weber State until UNLV picked him up. It doesn't exactly strike fear into the hearts of men.

I remember Timm Rosenbach (on the basis of his trading card) seeming to have the biggest head on the planet. I can't find a picture of the card I can see in my mind's eye.

I remember Timm Rosenbach (on the basis of his trading card) seeming to have the biggest head on the planet. I can't find a picture of the card I can see in my mind's eye.

timm-rosenbach-300x213.jpg

Didn't he have a really ugly Sportsflicks card too?

Per the AP this morning NMSU head football coach DeWayne Walker has resigned to take an assistant coaching position with the Jacksonville Jaguars. This adds a bit more turmoil to the NMSU program led by AD and former Gopher McKinley Boston.

Rosenbach was one of a sick number of good QB's in the PAC 10 in '88. I believe he led the conference in passing even though Aikman went #1 overall and Peete finished 2nd in the Heisman. Vikings OC Musgrave was among that group.

Per the AP this morning NMSU head football coach DeWayne Walker has resigned to take an assistant coaching position with the Jacksonville Jaguars. This adds a bit more turmoil to the NMSU program led by AD and former Gopher McKinley Boston.

How many minutes until Doogie starts a rumor Tubby Smith is the next NMSU football coach?

Top Bottom