Our fastest players this spring are...

MinnMarchDTF

Musical Magician
Reaction score
according to the PiPress, Keanon Cooper and Simoni Lawrence, who ran 4.46 and 4.48 40s during the spring. I wonder who our fastest players will be come fall?

I saw that - awesome! Imagine some of the packages we could put out there with those two speed backers.

I think Hayo might be the only incoming player that will be able to challenge that. In a couple years Carter and Allen run sub 4.45's. Thank you Brew for bringing speed to our program - I thought it would never happen.

You beat my post by a minute!!!

I type too slow!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When those times came out it was reported that not everybody ran. I love that those guys are fast but I'd be willing to bet that Royston, Brock (if he's back), Thomas and Sherels are faster than both the LBs

But still, you have to love that of the sampling size, the fact that we have two pretty darn quick SLBs is pretty good.

They are both very fast. If Cooper plays the game even close to the way that Lawrence plays he will be a very good player. Lawrence plays the game the right way and his speed actually transfers to the field. I loved the play against michigan where lawrence killed the RB and almost knocked himself out. thats giving it your all.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When those times came out it was reported that not everybody ran. I love that those guys are fast but I'd be willing to bet that Royston, Brock (if he's back), Thomas and Sherels are faster than both the LBs

NM

That's pretty nice, I love that we are getting speed back on our team. Like a previous poster had said I was worried it would never happen again!!! For what it's worth I know Sherels ran a faster 40 when I went to high school with him so I would guess he is still faster than that.......

I believe that Jay Thomas is running track this spring.

Top Bottom