Our 4 losses: Outscored 45-3 in the 4th quarter

BarnBoy

Reaction score
In our 4 losses this year:

Outscored 75-20 in the second half and OT (PSU game).

Outscored 45-3 in the 4th quarter.

That's depth and 14/14 in recruiting isn't going to help.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But we scored more points this year. Look at our points per game! Lmfao!!!!! I've been saying it for 5 weeks!!!!!!!!!! And getting blasted. Again, more of the same if Coyle doesn't pull the trigger. We'll know he's not the guy either if he doesn't.

Serious issue with the coaching. And recruiting.

Recruiting problem is we didn't recruit a better qb over 5 years.

Coaching

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

+1000

Out coached in the second half of almost every game. Zero ability to adjust. Just keep standing on the sidelines with your headset off and convince me you know what your doing.

Even Brew would shake his head at this. He was the king of scoring last.

Good coaches make adjustments. The Gopher coaches get more conservative as the game goes on - until they hit panic mode and start trying to run a hurry-up offense with a team that is supposed to be based on a power running attack.

God help me - I would take Limegrover back right now as OC. For all the complaining we did about Limegrover, he showed more offensive creativity than Johnson ever did.

Good coaches make adjustments. The Gopher coaches get more conservative as the game goes on - until they hit panic mode and start trying to run a hurry-up offense with a team that is supposed to be based on a power running attack.

God help me - I would take Limegrover back right now as OC. For all the complaining we did about Limegrover, he showed more offensive creativity than Johnson ever did.

It's like you stole the same feelings out of my brain, or broken heart... I haven't decided which.

Depressing, but true.

Johnson has shown more creativity in the first half of most games. It just completely changes in the second half for some reason.

Johnson has shown more creativity in the first half of most games. It just completely changes in the second half for some reason.

Yes. I would like to see if this could be corrected next year.
I wonder if Johnson designs his offense and then picks the best QB for it or he picks the best QB and adjusts.

Top Bottom