OUCH

Curseislifted33

Reaction score
Hopefully Brew and Co are watching this clemson/georgia tech game... their triple option attack is destroying clemson... A lot can be learned by watching this as it is very similar to AF's offense. We have to be at the top of our game Sat, huge game for Small, Brown, and Cambell.

Hopefully Brew and Co are watching this clemson/georgia tech game... their triple option attack is destroying clemson... A lot can be learned by watching this as it is very similar to AF's offense. We have to be at the top of our game Sat, huge game for Small, Brown, and Cambell.

To say nothing of Lawrence, the DEs, Theret and Royston....

Clemson is doing themselves no favors, mind you. Their offense has been largely awful, which doesn't help. That triple option is all about grind, grind, grind, huge play. It's boring but mesmerizing at the same time. :)

I'd be happy if we could just get 191 yards rushing in a game...they've done it in the first half.......

I think it's amazing that Clemson was 7-5 (4-4) last year and was given a New Years Day BOWL.......

Now I remember why I disliked it when we couldn't pass the ball........

GT was up 24-0 and now down 24-27

This will be their Minnesota-Michigan 2003 game if they lose.......same fashion also, lol........

Mase must be GT coach cause they almost blew a big lead

Top Bottom