Other than the Rodents...

Ogee Ogilthorpe

Over Macho Grande?
Reaction score
... what is the most intriguing game in the BT this weekend?

Wisky at Purdue is a HUGE game, for both teams. A loss for Wisky and they could be well on their way to a 4-4 BT record, at best. The Gophers would likely be their most winnable game the rest of the way, particularly with the way they've been playing. Illinois is an absolute grease fire this season and Wisky struggled with them, in Madison, until a few 4th quarter scores put the game away.

Purdue came in as the conference sleeper for a lot of people but a pair of HOME losses to start the BT schedule for them could be disastrous. 0-2 to start and 4 of their last 6 on the road, they could be in big trouble with a loss.

Anxious to see how this one turns out, particularly because these also happen to be the Gophers next two opponents.

I can't get a good read on this Purdue/Wisconsin game. Kawann Short (sp?) could be a matchup problem for Wisconsin, and if the Purdue offense shows life, Wisky could be a hole quick. If Purdue plays defense the way they did against Notre Dame, it'd be hard to go against them.

Now watch Wisky will merk em.

The thing is, the B1G Championship game participant from the Leaders could easily be 4-4 or even a shocking 3-5 if certain events pan out. That is sad.

The thing is, the B1G Championship game participant from the Leaders could easily be 4-4 or even a shocking 3-5 if certain events pan out. That is sad.

I read a tweet somewhere that if Illinois went 2-6, 4-8 overall, there is a scenario would they would get the invite to Indy.

If Wisconsin beats Purdue, I think they win the Leaders Division even with just 4 wins. Also, if they win, the other 3 eligible teams more than likely would be a combined 0-8 in the conference. Really big game for tie-breaker reasons as well.

It has been mentioned a few times that the winner between Purdue/Wisco probably represents their half in the title game with OSU and PSU inelligible and looking like they will finish 1/2.

Personally I am looking forward to MSU/Iowa as both of those teams have been tough to get a read on to this point in the season.

I'l guess the Leaders Division representative in Indy will have 3 conference losses. Somebody (most likely the Michigan-MSU winner) will finish 6-2 in the Legends.

Top Bottom