Other Big Ten Offensive Coordinators

nemosgold

Reaction score
Here's their prior job before being hired as OC at their University.

Iowa, Ken O'Keefe, 1 yr HC Fordham
NW, Mike McCall, 1 yr, OC Bowling Green
Ill, Mike Schultz, 2 yrs, OC TCU
Wisc, Paul Chryst, 2 yrs, OC Oregon St.
Purdue, Greg Nord, 4 yrs, OC Florida Atlantic
Ind, Matt Canada, IU QB Coach 4 yrs promoted
MSU, Don Treadwell, OC Cinncy, moved woth Dantonio
Mich, Calvin Magee, WVU OC moved with R. Rod.
Ohio St, Jim Bollman, TE coach Chicago Bears
PSU, Galen Hall, RB Coach Dallas Cowboys

I hope Fisch does a great job. I can't say I heard of many names on this list. I knew of Nord because of our games with Florida Atlantic. I knew Hall was the HC at Florida.

I'm also looking at doing a BCS years of experience study with the coaching staffs in the Big Ten, won't have the time to figure it all out tonight.

The two coaches that stand out to me are Jim Bollman and Galen Hall. Both of them come from backgrounds similar to Fisch (i.e. NFL position player coaches). Seeing that they are at the two best schools in the conference (MSU close third), I hope there is some sort of correlation between the NFL position player gig to NCAA offensive coordinator.

The two coaches that stand out to me are Jim Bollman and Galen Hall. Both of them come from backgrounds similar to Fisch (i.e. NFL position player coaches). Seeing that they are at the two best schools in the conference (MSU close third), I hope there is some sort of correlation between the NFL position player gig to NCAA offensive coordinator.

Jim Bollman was an OC and DC with Tressel when they started together at Youngstown State and Galen Hall used to be the head coach at the University of Florida.

Top Bottom