swingman

Reaction score
OSU by 26 at the Turtle
MI by one over the visiting Badger
Hoosier by 7.5 in East Lansing
Purdue over Fighting Fitz by one in Ross Ade
Schiano by 6 over Lovie on the Raritan
No respect for Frost...Nittany by 3 in Lincoln

Thanks! Always interesting to see the early lines.

OSU by 26 at the Turtle -- OSU will cover
MI by one over the visiting Badger -- OMG get all over the Badgers if they're even close to full strength
Hoosier by 7.5 in East Lansing -- Hoosiers will cover
Purdue over Fighting Fitz by one in Ross Ade -- That's a good line, but NW will win
Schiano by 6 over Lovie on the Raritan -- Good line. I won't touch it with Illini COVID stuff
No respect for Frost...Nittany by 3 in Lincoln -- PSU will cover that

OSU by 26 at the Turtle
Pound that Hoosier line

everything else is hard to say based on a lot of factors.

1) I have no idea how good Maryland actually is
2) I have no idea who can and can’t play for the badgers
3) purdue I like over northwestern with the bye week...but I don’t trust purdue
4) penn state should kill Nebraska...but they looked disinterested in competing against Maryland

Thanks! Always interesting to see the early lines.

OSU by 26 at the Turtle -- OSU will cover
MI by one over the visiting Badger -- OMG get all over the Badgers if they're even close to full strength
Hoosier by 7.5 in East Lansing -- Hoosiers will cover
Purdue over Fighting Fitz by one in Ross Ade -- That's a good line, but NW will win
Schiano by 6 over Lovie on the Raritan -- Good line. I won't touch it with Illini COVID stuff
No respect for Frost...Nittany by 3 in Lincoln -- PSU will cover that
That IU line looks off by 10 points at least!

Folks I think this Maryland offense will put up the most points on OSU this season. We're about to find out how good they really are, and how much harder we should be kicking ourselves for not winning that game.

I like Wisc to pound the rock and still find a way to beat Michigan. Fans will be irate.

Yeah, I think Mich St and Mich are just not as good as people think. They're trying to do some transitive stuff there with Mich's loss to IU and then Mich St's win over Mich.

NW will win. Purdue isn't good. They got very lucky to catch Iowa in week 1. Wisconsin would've embarrassed them at full strength. They barely beat Illinois ... granted that is a big rivalry for them.

Rutgers should win by at least two TD's. Lovie is cooked.

The stubby corndicks will play tough at home, try to make this their "signature" win for the program under Frost (what a joke). Let's go PSU!

OSU by 26 at the Turtle
these are some tough lines.
1. Depends on how much they get after Tagovailoa early and if they can get the version that showed up to open the season or the one that destroyed us and PSU. I think MD covers this backdoor
2. I'd have to look at the rosters, but if this game is played I'd expect the line to move towards WI. I'd fade WI and take MI after the line swings pending who's playing for WI
3. Surprised (but not surprised at the same time) that the line is this close. Supposed to potentially rain on game day which would serve to keep it closer. I'd expect IU to win by 10 but wouldn't be shocked at a nailbiter.
4. I'd take NW. They look good thus far and especially given the cryptic comments on Rondale Moore and him likely to be out (if he's out, I don't know who is going to break the game open versus a tougher NW defense)
5. Yeah I'd expect Rutgers to smack Illinois as well. Wouldn't be surprised to see Lovie get canned this year
6. Think you'll see the bounce back for PSU helped out by a terrible Nebraska defense.

Big Ten picks for me:
Minnesota beats Iowa
OSU thumps Maryland. I'm thinking like 55-10
Badgers lose to Michigan. No idea why or how.
Indiana rolls. Big one next week for them vs tOSU.
Northwestern isn't good but they win easily. Brohm is a loser.
Rutgers crushes Illinois. Love is in trouble.
And finally, PSU throttles Nebraska. Nebraska fans are grumbling...its about to get loud there. But as we've discussed with Michigan...who is next? Their chosen one didn't get it done. Who is to anyone will.

Are they taking actual money with these numbers?

Some of these seem very conservatively close... where I wouldn't expect them to be.

Just 2020 factoring in maybe?

Big Ten picks for me:
Minnesota beats Iowa
OSU thumps Maryland. I'm thinking like 55-10
Badgers lose to Michigan. No idea why or how.
Indiana rolls. Big one next week for them vs tOSU.
Northwestern isn't good but they win easily. Brohm is a loser.
Rutgers crushes Illinois. Love is in trouble.
And finally, PSU throttles Nebraska. Nebraska fans are grumbling...its about to get loud there. But as we've discussed with Michigan...who is next? Their chosen one didn't get it done. Who is to anyone will.
OSU Maryland will be a shootout, with OSU ultimately winning.
I think Wisc is going to pull it out against Michigan, as well.

OSU Maryland will be a shootout, with OSU ultimately winning.
I think Wisc is going to pull it out against Michigan, as well.

I don't see Maryland scoring much on OSU. They have a book on the QB now, will have all sorts of options. Better athletes, can dominate the LOS and he won't be able to out run their LBs or anything. I really think it'll be ugly.

Top Bottom