Other Big Ten Classes

MaxyJR1

Reaction score
Interesting to see Michigan flip an Iowa and California commitment on signing day.

Nebraska has 19 signed. Two from NE and 17 from non-Big Ten footprint states.

Rivals has Gophers at 4th in the division behind NE, WI, & IL.

Interesting to see Michigan flip an Iowa and California commitment on signing day.

Nebraska has 19 signed. Two from NE and 17 from non-Big Ten footprint states.

Rivals has Gophers at 4th in the division behind NE, WI, & IL.

I still will never understand why anyone would choose to go the University of Illinois if they had other options?

I still will never understand why anyone would choose to go the University of Illinois if they had other options?

Reasonably close to home for Chicagoland recruits when mom wants them close by and they don't have offers from NW or ND. See Jamal Milan.

It is, in all seriousness, a good school. And, honestly, over on SB Nation, Illinois fans/posters are 100 times more tollerable than NW fans/posters.

It is, in all seriousness, a good school. And, honestly, over on SB Nation, Illinois fans/posters are 100 times more tollerable than NW fans/posters.

I can't say I have spent a lot of time there, but it is a dump imo.

We are third in the division according to the Star/Tribune and have the 7th best class in the conference. This year was my last road trip to Champaign. It is a dump.

Top Bottom