OTE: Big Ten 2024: Previewing your Minnesota Golden Gophers - If we must discuss the Gophers, let’s get it done efficiently.

BleedGopher

Reaction score
Per Off-Tackle Empire:

If we must discuss the Gophers, let’s get it done efficiently.

About This Fall​

1) Ch-ch-ch-changes​

18 Gophers hit the transfer portal, including starting QB Athan Kaliakmanis. Nothing of value was lost. 13 new players arrived, including former 4-star Edge Jaxon Howard from LSU (originally from Minneapolis) and 1-AA New Hampshire QB Max Brosmer. Also, Defensive Coordinator Joe Rossi left and has been replaced by Corey Heatherman. The Rutgers-Minnesota staff incest circle is unending.

2) Well let’s see the schedu...UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGH.​

Iowa, then at Michigan. USC, then at UCLA. Penn State, then at wisconsin. This new B1G is going to be...something.

3)​

I dunno. The boy is teething and has an ear infection. I don’t care. Isn’t all my old writing being put into AI so it can replace me? Make the fucking computers come up with something about Gopher Football.

4) Darius Taylor II​

Minnesota has been producing RBs quite well for a very long time, but Darius Taylor II looks like he’s the best. Nobody’s had as immediate of an impact as a freshman since Laurence Maroney a goddamn lifetime ago. I haven’t been this excited about somebody in a very long time.

Bottom Line​

Last year was a mess, we survived the offseason, and the fall is going to be an adventure. College football is changing all the time, and I’m not sure if Minnesota or me will be able to keep up.

Go Gophers!!

yet another sad example of "facile analysis"

and lame excuses to boot

Why even waste the time writing something up like this that is so half-assed. I think his comments about AI are on point as he's definitely replaceable as it would likely provide something of more value than this shit.

Why would anyone put effort into reading something a person put no effort into writing?

If you want to be lazy: "Despite all the changes, it all comes down to the new QB." Still low effort but basically accurate.

He had some nice zings. We aren't their primary material source so to have anything typed up, especially with a lick of humor, is fine by me. To everyone else we're the same team as last year until we prove otherwise, it's on our team to do that. And I think we're gonna surprise a few teams!

Top Bottom