OT: Whatever happened to Sheldon Richardson

No where to be found on their roster.

I know he went JC, and then he was supposed to commit sometime this fall and either sign for 2nd semester or sign on National Signing day. Just curious. It is a shame if he won't end up playing college ball.

Looks like he signed with Mizzou during the early signing period but still hasn't fully qualified. link

Looks like he signed with Mizzou during the early signing period but still hasn't fully qualified. link
Yeah he signed with Missouri after decommitting from them for USC earlier this year and I still dont' think he is 100% eligible.

He looks like the Mizzou equivalent of Walker Ashley. Four years from now Tiger fans will be discussing him, wondering what happened to him and if he has any elegibility left.

They were just talking about him on espn radio this weekend and were saying they were excited about the possibility of having him this fall.

He looks like the Mizzou equivalent of Walker Ashley. Four years from now Tiger fans will be discussing him, wondering what happened to him and if he has any elegibility left.

So you're saying @jewjewparty is trying to fight Sheldon Richardson too? That would be the kind of party planning that would get me there.

I was in St. Louis last week and I believe Tuesday was the last day Mizzou students could enroll and so the sports talk radio stations were all monitoring whether or not he had enrolled and he did not. There was another kid they were waiting on as well who also did not enroll, but I can't remember who that was.

Top Bottom