OT (sorta'): Better Dead Than Red t-shirts (where are they?)

SelectionSunday

Reaction score
My 11-year-old nephew is starting to get into Gopher football and basketball. At the USC game he saw a U student with a "Better Dead Than Red" t-shirt and asked me what it meant. After I explained it to him, he said "I want one of those." Assuming his father OK's it, I'd like to get him one for Christmas (not exactly befitting of the true meaning of Christmas, but what the heck). Where's the best place to find these t-shirts (Gold Country?), or are they only seasonal? Thanks in advance.

And on a similar note, I got a random email asking where to get a Barnyard shirt, as if writing a rarely read blog gives me Gopher apparel knowledge. Anyone know if these are publically available?

I bought a Better Red Than Dead t-shirt when I was in undergrad (sometime between 2004-2008), but I don't think they sell them any more, at least not the one that is my avatar. Also, I don't think they've ever sold the Barn Yard t-shirts, they are only for student season ticket holders.

I saw the version in Madtown's avatar at the bookstore in Coffman within the last four months.

DE slogan when playing benilde red nights during the old central catholic conference days

Top Bottom