OT Hand timed?

I've heard of 5 foot 9 or 10 inch players being listed as 6 foot...and with the advent of the internet the dissemination of optimal sports science-based training regimens has accelerated the development of athletes in high school and college...but yeah. Fat finger.

You are talking about high level collegiate track, at that level of competition, it's always electronically timed, the times are consistent with what you would expect.

I guess Usain Bolt has a new nemesis for the world record. Bolt only needs to make up, oh 8.5 seconds or so.

You are talking about high level collegiate track, at that level of competition, it's always electronically timed, the times are consistent with what you would expect.

I think you are joking? 10.56 for 200 would be paraphrasing Pompous Elitist 8.5 or so seconds faster than the world record holder.

When I read the typo, I thought about the hand vs electronic 40 yard dash times.

Mea Culpa I looked ar rhe 10.56 time and thought 100 meters then only paid attention to 100 meter times in the article. I guess phones aren't the only things that auto correct.

"One Mississippi...two Mississippi..."

Mea Culpa I looked ar rhe 10.56 time and thought 100 meters then only paid attention to 100 meter times in the article. I guess phones aren't the only things that auto correct.

No problem. When I first read it I did a triple take. Then thought typo, funny typo. Lost in all of that was the track team did very well on the meets out west.

Top Bottom