OPEN LETTER TO CORY JOSEPH

VNVET4GOPHERS

Reaction score
I would like for Cory to know that we as members of GOPHER NATION would be elated if you decided to choose the University of Minnesota as the college of his choice. OOOOOOH would we be excited!!!! Just think of some of the past gaurds in recent history: Vachon Leonard, Bobby Jackson, Ray Williams, Devoe Joseph, Archie Clark etc. Forwards: Ron Behagen, Willie Burton,
Quincy Lewis etc. We here at the GOPHER NATION realize this could be a difficult decision and with that in mind we are here to encourage you(Cory) that whatever you decide we wish you the best. Rest asssured we would love to have you join us, not just for basketball but we would be proud to have you as part of our wonderfull community(GOPHER NATION).

Let us hear those words! "I HAVE DECIDED TO ATTEND THE UNIVERSITY OF MINNESOTA AND JOIN MY BROTHER DEVOE AND FRIEND MO!!"

"The nice thing about teamwork is that you always have others on your side."

I think he will be a good player, but I am getting a little sick of everyone on here thinking he is the next bobby jackson.

Gopher Nation = Brew, cheesy. Please, never apply that term to Gopher basketball.

I guess I have a few things to learn about posting. I apologize for my poor choice of words. That however will not affect my enthusiasm for all Gopher sports. For about 50 plus years now I have looked forward to the football and basketball season to start!!!!!

GO GOPHERS......................

I guess I have a few things to learn about posting. I apologize for my poor choice of words. That however will not affect my enthusiasm for all Gopher sports. For about 50 plus years now I have looked forward to the football and basketball season to start!!!!!

GO GOPHERS......................

I didn't doubt your enthusiasm for the Gophers. It's just that you misspelled Voshon Lenard's name, and the letter was a bit cheesy with all of the references to Gopher Nation. :)

Thanks for supporting the Gophers, though. And, I'm assuming based on your VNVET4GOPHERS name, thank you for serving your country during the Vietnam War.

Top Bottom