oooOoOoOOooOOOOOHHHHH!!!! SKI-U-MAH!!! (kickoff)

Reaction score
It has been a few weeks since the last home game and were able to try to get the SKI-U-MAH chant going on the kickoff. I just want to remind everybody that section 236 and hopefully many others will be yelling this on every kickoff. Hopefully we can continue to build and get more Gopher fans involved . . . LET'S DO THIS!!!

It's not working. I can't hear anybody in the stadium even doing it. It seems to be all about the keys.

Then on the kickoff, no matter which team kicks off, everyone simply stand and yell:

GOOOOOOOOPHERS! GOOOOOOOOPHERS! GOOOOPHERS!

I yell Ski-U-Mah as the kicker's foot makes contact with the ball. Not sure what others are doing? No one seems to be catching on in Section 209 where I sit. Nevertheless, I'll keep yelling it with the hopes others throughout the stadium figure it out.

Are you using a slow SKI..........U..............MAH or a quick SKI U MAH?

I think Ski-U-Mah would work great as a third down cheer. Just keep yelling Ski-U-Mah over and over again when the opponent has a third down. It gives a chance for others to join in.

Here is how we do it. It is easy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=joXOx7tFKXs

I am going to do this every kickoff till the end of the year.

Since it is hard to win a football game without your starting QB, the Gophers will try to persevere
Since it is hard to build a program that has been beaten down, Kill & Co will try to persevere
Since it is hard to start a new tradition, my fellow Gopher fans and I will try to persevere

Please help GOPHER.NATION. build traditions that will grow bigger and better as our program builds championship teams in the future!!!

Top Bottom