Online Renewal

Ski U Mah Gopher

Member of the Tribe
Reaction score
I tried to renew my tickets last night, and when I clicked in the renewal link, I just got a new login screen.

I had to renew over the phone, and the ticket agent said there has been some trouble with the online renewal.

Has anyone else had this problem?

I did quite a while back but I wasn't sure what I was doing so I decided just to call them.

I just renewed today online.

Bring back the Ski-U-Mah Flags Chant!

I called to renew my tickets today as well because nothing had shown up on mygophersports account, when I called I was told I had two active accounts and the the one that I had been using wasn't the ones with my ticket information. So I had them give me a new password so I could access the account I didn't know existed and was able to renew online.

I had the same problem, log in and repeatedly get directed to... the login screen. I finally gave up and called in and ironically I did finally get to a spot on line (using a different, more obscure route) where I could finally actually renew online. By the time I found a side door to the on line renewal, the live agent line was already ringing so I just went through with it on the phone.

The Gopher ticket office is always an adventure.

Top Bottom