One thing is clear....

Former Goofer

Reaction score
That Q is our best weapon on offense; however, the guy just cannot pass over 5 yards with any accuracy at all.

Without Q though, and assuming Shortell would have had a similar day throwing, we wouldn't have won.

Congrats Kill on you first victory at the UofM!:clap:

It's impossible to prove the negative, but to read some of these threads you'd think Shortell could traverse space and time and defy the laws of physics by completing 25 passes in 20 attempts. I have yet to see a 2nd-string quarterback in any football Hall of Fame, but judging from fan reactions for every team in every era, there certainly should be a couple.

Shortell is going to get his snaps this year. But if he were to start now, my guess is you'd see four man fronts from the defense with everyone dropping into coverage and he ain't Aaron Rodgers quite yet.

It's impossible to prove the negative, but to read some of these threads you'd think Shortell could traverse space and time and defy the laws of physics by completing 25 passes in 20 attempts. I have yet to see a 2nd-string quarterback in any football Hall of Fame, but judging from fan reactions for every team in every era, there certainly should be a couple.

Shortell is going to get his snaps this year. But if he were to start now, my guess is you'd see four man fronts from the defense with everyone dropping into coverage and he ain't Aaron Rodgers quite yet.
I hear you. I just think Shortell is a better passer right now but that Q is also more dangerous as a weapon since he can run really well and escape pressure whereas Shortell probably couldn't.

Gray's accuracy is only going to go up when he gets more used to running so much, taking hits, and still trying to be acurate. Your accuracy goes way down when you run as much as he has been

Gray's accuracy is only going to go up, when he gets more used to running so much, taking hits, and still trying to be acurate. Your accuracy goes way down when you run as much as he has been
I hope so.

Top Bottom