One more Penn State post

calminnfan

Reaction score
I just wanted to say that even though I basically agree with the punishment and am glad they did not get the death sentence, I do hope many of the players and recruits they have stick it out, though with the cut down on scholarships all of them staying will be impossible. Nothing against those who do transfer, but to me it will speak well of the players that do stick it out.

I just wanted to say that even though I basically agree with the punishment and am glad they did not get the death sentence, I do hope many of the players and recruits they have stick it out, though with the cut down on scholarships all of them staying will be impossible. Nothing against those who do transfer, but to me it will speak well of the players that do stick it out.

Don't mean to hijack your thread but, I hope people realize this isn't over. The real punishments and judgments are yet to come through criminal and civil action. Our country's legal system is the true ruling body of our country. Not the NCAA, sports and football.

Don't mean to hijack your thread but, I hope people realize this isn't over. The real punishments and judgments are yet to come through criminal and civil action. Our country's legal system is the true ruling body of our country. Not the NCAA, sports and football.

No problem...the criminal and civil, which will happen and probably be more devastating on the school and the guilty parties than the NCAA and B1G combined hopefully will not affect the football team specifically.

Top Bottom