On Our Way to a Bowl Bound 6-7 Season?

Yah-E

Bulieve
Reaction score
OK, maybe not, but I am so proud to be a Gopher fan and stuck by them through thick and thin! I was so deflated after our Homecoming game last week, it's like our offense couldn't do anything! Pump up for the remainder season!

I don't care about beating MSU, but if we can win back the Axe, then I will consider this season a HUGE success!!

Northwestern and Illinois both are winnable games as well.

Lets do this!!

We're still in trouble the rest of the way, but if the system and mentality have taken hold, maybe we have a chance.

I know this is one game, but this was so huge for so many reasons. It helps to alleviate some stress for everyone, but also it shows the players that they CAN WIN! The fire among the guys was so huge today. K. Cooper was fricken everywhere. Da'Jon looked like he could have stolen a ball from Revis Island, he was not going to be outworked. Hageman is growing up into an absolute man-child right before our eyes, he one arm tackled Cocker today! Literally, put his arm out and tore him down! We had pressure! I am so high on life right now because we did things well!

This is what this team needed. We may not win another game, or we may, but nevertheless; There is life there, Kill just needs time to mold the clay.

To me (and this could be only me and I might be deaf, dumb, and blind), it looked like for the first time this season that the players and coaches were on the same page. They are obviously doing some things to help Gray so that his athletic ability can be optimally utilized and Claeys is figuring out ways to get more pressure on the quarterback.

Top Bottom