OK .... I'm hammered on James Bond martin's ... Help me out

Reaction score
Fu-k Becky. Fuc-k BB and that whole D-Bag program. If I offend anybody I apologize. Go Gophers....

Vb4g4.gif

Fu-k Becky. Fuc-k BB and that whole D-Bag program. If I offend anybody I apologize. Go Gophers....

I love it when a person is open and honest about his/her true feelings and expresses those feelings in such a tender and loving way.

ruppertflywheel said:

Why Apologize?

So a Wisconsin cheerleader shows up to an ugly contest. The organizer runs over to the registration table and says: "Sorry miss, no professionals!"

And the occasion was?

Medical.... For years I've dealt with a high PSA level. Actually having 3 biops before the urologist decided that I just have a high PSA. Now, after being on a drug called " Proscar" the levels have steadily declined. Prostate cancer doesn't run in the family, but I have a very dear friend who is dealing with advance prostate cancer and he is having major side affects with it. So I was pretty emotional last night and had one to many.

Q. Why didn't the Badgers bring their cheerleaders to TCF Bank Stadium the last time they were in town?

A. They can't eat the artificial turf, and Becky doesn't want to truck in hay for them.

What's furry, bubbly, and brown and scratches at the window?

A badger in a microwave.

I love the passion!!!! Go Gophers!! Ruppert, Have a drink on me!!

Top Bottom