Ohio State has to many QBs

Great Plains Gopher

Reaction score
The freshman receiver Williams is a fourth one. They should lend us one.

Three games and declare for the draft says this scout:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Three games and declare for the draft says this scout:

<script async src="//platform.twitter.com/widgets.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Go Gophers!!

Thats interesting. Todd Mcshay on ESPN first take this week said no way in hell he gets drafted in the top 3 rounds and said he could possibly go undrafted regardless of what happens in the championship.

We would only hope that Jones or Braxton would transfer here. It would be a Gophers wet dream!

It will be interesting to see how it all shakes out for next year. I find it hard to believe all 3 are back with OSU next year. Miller is the obvious one to move on because he can play right away somewhere else. Nice problem for the coaching staff to have multiple guys they know can play, just have to manage all the egos.

OSU has 3 QB's who will at the very least sniff the NFL. Last Gopher QB to enter the NFL was Adam Weber (Gray is a TE in the NFL), and I'm trying to think of a Gopher QB who has actually been drafted, but can't think of any. OSU likely has 3 on the same roster that will. Must be nice.

You have to remember the ELITE skill position players supporting all 3 of those QBs. Probably has as much to do with their success as their own skill. We don't have the WRs that OSU has so none of those QBs would be as good on our team. With that said... I'd take any and all of them.

You have to remember the ELITE skill position players supporting all 3 of those QBs. Probably has as much to do with their success as their own skill. We don't have the WRs that OSU has so none of those QBs would be as good on our team. With that said... I'd take any and all of them.

All three of those QB's as starters on any FBS team are great players. The skill position guys OSU has is what makes them potential Heisman candidates.

I'd love a QB who could hit a receiver in pretty good coverage 40 yards downfield, drive back a 300 pound nose guard, and have the athleticism to hurdle over a defender Maxx Williams style.

I'd love a QB who could hit a receiver in pretty good coverage 40 yards downfield, drive back a 300 pound nose guard, and have the athleticism to hurdle over a defender Maxx Williams style.

Or really, any one of those three.

My thought is that similar to Johnny Football you can't separate the QB play from the fact that he is
playing behind an offensive line that is so dominant in comparison to it's competition that anyone could look good.

I don't disagree that this might be his best year to come out, just don't know how high you could rate him.

Top Bottom