***OFFICIAL USC AT MINNESOTA MAROON AND GOLD BATTLE IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
It's going to be a maroon and battle as two storied college football programs rekindle a rivalry, this time as conference foes. USC is lucky this isn't a November game, I look forward to that in the future.

Gophers need to find that 2nd half Michigan swagger and bring it for 60. We must play a complete game to win this. We desperately need this game and at home, night game, crowd rocking, this is a game we should get. It won't be easy, their offense is potent. Well our D is legit too.

Take the shackles off Max and let him cook.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tomorrow will be a bit of exciting history. I think of reports that that he old Memorial Stadium grounds crew tried to grow deep rough on the field to slow down OJ Simpson!

The USC Band will add to the aura, and I am excited to be pondering the new Big Ten from my seat tomorrow around 530PM

Tomorrow will be a bit of exciting history. I think of reports that that he old Memorial Stadium grounds crew tried to grow deep rough on the field to slow down OJ Simpson!

The USC Band will add to the aura, and I am excited to be pondering the new Big Ten from my seat tomorrow around 530PM
Sorry for the editing error:

My dad, who graduated in 1961, attended the the 1961 Rose Bowl,; told me once that the Gophers ran a crazy kick off, backwards pass play against USC at Memorial Stadium. That was 50 years before my time, but maybe someone was there that day at Oak and University and recalls that.

Top Bottom