***OFFICIAL RHODE ISLAND AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Alright, Week 1 was disappointing. We ran on 3rd and long. We had a few bad penalties at inopportune times, and we missed 2 FGs. But we learn, grow and move on. Failure is growth and we failed.

Here comes Rhode Island. Unless Prime Lamar Odom suits up for the football team, this isn't a game that should give us much trouble.

Let's see the link dominate on both sides. Let's see Dragan have a perfect day. Let's get our WRs to run some routes that open some space and let's get a comfortable W.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

If Max doesn't go for 300, something is badly broken with our offense. Last year he had 450 vs R.I. and the previous 2 years were also very good. I've been a loyal Fleck supporter, however, I'm getting very tired of rowing for this enigmatic offense.

Vegasinsider.com consensus (of betting organizations posting a line) has the Gophers favored by 24.5

Slab is real good about posting photes from the stands. Can the rest of those attending post one as well. I enjoy the views.

This needs to be a comfortable 52-10 win, like in the Mason era. I'm off the PJ bandwagon if it's a 34-13 type of game. Never had I imagined my PJ litmus test would come against an FCS team, but after 7 or 8 years, this is what it's come to.

Is Peacock going to just start at kickoff or what?

Last edited:

Kyle‘s wearing the sport coat that I wore when I graduated high school in 74

Anthony Smith needs to learn how to play his lanes, maintain contain and know who he is responsible for with the running QB

Top Bottom