***OFFICIAL NEVADA AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
Alright, backyard offensive football was fun. We could get used to that! But one of the most improved programs in the country is in Dinkytown, and they'd love nothing more than a signature win. This is NOT a team we can take lightly nor can we look ahead to the big Maroon Out night game next week. We have a task at hand.

Let's keep the defensive dominance going, let's keep the balanced offense going and let's not give Nevada any glimmer of hope.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm looking forward to football day today.

Keeping an eye on Wisconsin - Alabama. Nobody expects Wisconsin to win. For them they need to avoid a Texas-Michigan spanking. Statistically they have a shot at a shocker upset. Here I'd like to give credit to Badgers fans for putting up a good fight.

And Minnesota... Nevada is tougher than Rhode Island. Gophers have to be careful but should look good.

Weather should be 75 and 10-20% change of rain. Great day to be at a good came.

I'm gunna be at Crypticon all day...But I'll be checking in on the score. Good luck fellas; keep the momentum going from last weekend!

I'm looking forward to football day today.

Keeping an eye on Wisconsin - Alabama. Nobody expects Wisconsin to win. For them they need to avoid a Texas-Michigan spanking. Statistically they have a shot at a shocker upset. Here I'd like to give credit to Badgers fans for putting up a good fight.

And Minnesota... Nevada is tougher than Rhode Island. Gophers have to be careful but should look good.

Weather should be 75 and 10-20% change of rain. Great day to be at a good came.
I can see Wisconsin beating Alabama, and yes, Nevada reminds me of a lot of lower level B1G teams the Gophers should have beat in the last five years but found a way to choke it away err lose like men,

Alright, backyard offensive football was fun. We could get used to that! But one of the most improved programs in the country is in Dinkytown, and they'd love nothing more than a signature win. This is NOT a team we can take lightly nor can we look ahead to the big Maroon Out night game next week. We have a task at hand.

Let's keep the defensive dominance going, let's keep the balanced offense going and let's not give Nevada any glimmer of hope.

GET 'ER DONE FLECK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I hear that the mange-covered, starving wolves will attack your BBQ tailgates! Nevada's head coach couldn't afford to feed them yesterday. CALL OUT TO THE GOPHER TAILGATERS!!

** Gold Crystal Prediction **

Gophers will win.

I have never been wrong with a ** Gold Crystal Prediction **. Never.

This is my first ** Gold Crystal Prediction **.

I'll take your Gold Crystal Prediction and add my Solid Golden,1-pound Eagle Statue predictor and say that the Gophers WIN! Of course , I had to baptize it in Eagle Creek water and the water scared the gold. There is just something in that water. Now I have to keep the Gold Eagle in a glass case because knats keep flying out of its beak!

I'll take your Gold Crystal Prediction and add my Solid Golden,1-pound Eagle Statue predictor and say that the Gophers WIN! Of course, I had to baptize it in Eagle Creek water and the water scared the gold. There is just something in that water. Now I have to keep the Gold Eagle in a glass case because Gnats keep flying out of its beak!

Well, I've got the prediction for you from the Gold Eagle predicter I keep in my glass box.

I used a grease pen and wrote on the glass 2 questions.

(1) What was the Gopher's chance of winning? The Gnats flew out of the Eagle's beak and formed 95%

The other thing I placed on the glass was the score. GOPHERS_______ Nevada________.

The Gants swarmed, from the Eagles Beak again and filled in the blanks again.

Gophers 35 vs Nevada 13

Something tells me that this in-game discussion will not match the level of legendary if we and the Gophers are not willing to take a risk or two.

I am hoping for something the level of "Ope, I am in the correct endzone again."

Top Bottom