***OFFICIAL NC A&T AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

This game looks easier on paper than it was on the court. I sure hope these kids start making some three point shots.
Why have the Gophers been so cold? No way the Gophers compete in the B1G with such poor shooting from behind the arc.

Coaching.

Two really funny things from the game.

McBrayer pretending to high five teammates after his made technical free throws.

McBrayer giving the ball to Omersa with 1 second left when he knew it would be a shot clock violation at the very end of the game.

Omersa is raw but we are going to love him. He is going to be a beast on the boards as he learns. I love his attitude.

The bench in this game combined to go 3-15 from the field and 0-2 from the free throw line for a grand total of 6 points in 62 minutes of court time. 6 is also the number of turnovers the bench committed. Isaiah did have 10 assists against 3 turnovers, so he certainly contributed in a positive manner.

Two really funny things from the game.

McBrayer pretending to high five teammates after his made technical free throws.

McBrayer giving the ball to Omersa with 1 second left when he knew it would be a shot clock violation at the very end of the game.

Shows court/clock awareness and a sense of humor. I think this group is taking on some of Pitino’s sense of humor and they look like a real close group of players.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Top Bottom