***OFFICIAL*** Minnesota Vs. Wisconsin (GAME THREAD)

thailleagle

Reaction score
I *HATE* Wisconsin...nothing would make the rest of the year much more brighter then a "W" today.......

Wisconsin is good, I'll give them that but even they don't know just how good they are. Our biggest advantage is a tough NC Schedule so we're pretty battle tested right now. I hope Fisch has saved something special for this game and I hope Gray gets some nice playing time.......

Minnesota 27, Wisconsin 24 :D

Weber throws three TDs, two to decker. Hoese pounds one in at the Goaline. Tolzien plays well but a late pick off gilreaths hands to Royston seals the deal.

28-21 Gophs

Weber throws three TDs, two to decker. Hoese pounds one in at the Goaline. Tolzien plays well but a late pick off gilreaths hands to Royston seals the deal.

28-21 Gophs

Now THAT would be freaking *AWESOME* :eek:

wow!!! at stadium...student section 70 percent full in lower level. maybe 10 red shirts. keep it up id trackers

I've lost all respect for the joker on the BTN who just said they would rather have the paul bunyan trophy than the Axe.

Good 1st play, Bennet would've broke that to the left last year before the injury.......

Good call on 3rd play...gotta hold onto the ball, I think our running game might be decent today.......

I think Whaley would've went for about 40 on that play.......

What a pathetic turnout by the students. Are they still coming in do you think? Not many people there.

LOL!! Royston talking smack after getting drilled by the QB. What an idiot.

Well, it looks like some things never change.

We were down 14 in the first to a much better team with much less momentum going.......

I think we'll be okay.......

Top Bottom