Official Bowl Viewing Party?

STPGopher

Reaction score
I know it's kinda early for this, but does anyone know if there will be an official bowl game viewing party? I went to the one last year at Sensor's, and had a nice time.

BTW I just peeled and ate an orange. Should I feel wrong? Guilty?

BTW I just peeled and ate an orange. Should I feel wrong? Guilty?

Hell no, I just bought a juicer and am having fresh squeezed orange juice every morning until the game.

Suckacuse Orangina is a crappy team named after a fruit or fruity color (not sure which) and they will be destroyed by the Gophs in 16 days. I laugh when I read their comments about how the strength of their team is stopping the run? HUH? You gave up 250 plus yards on the ground in half your games. So yeah, you and MSU are similar in defensive strength...them being the #1 defense in the land that we ran all over and you, who lost by 56 to an unranked team while they ran for 300 plus yards?

I can't wait for Cobb to go over 100 in the first half, for our QB tandem to run for 150 while Cobb hits 200. We haven't been running the QBs in the second half of the year to keep them healthy, we will unleash the Cracken on your asses in the bowl game. You can't stop us or even contain us.

Gophers rush for 350 plus and win by 20 plus going away. Bank on it!

Top Bottom