***OFFICIAL ALCORN STATE AT MINNESOTA IN-GAME THREAD!!!***

Stan

Reaction score
I just looked at Alcorn State’s record, 1-11. Oof.

Get up early, build good habits, play the bench and get ready for Big Ten play.

GET ‘ER DONE JOHNSON!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Those acorns won’t know what hit em.

All you guys who wanna play the bench guys more than normal....tough to do that until the last couple minutes. We haven't played in a week. There is no way to simulate game conditioning in practice, nor familiarity with teammates etc
So, we might but I wouldn't until late.

It’s the bowling green of basketball don’t pull a Tanner.

All you guys who wanna play the bench guys more than normal....tough to do that until the last couple minutes. We haven't played in a week. There is no way to simulate game conditioning in practice, nor familiarity with teammates etc
So, we might but I wouldn't until late.
If you cannot find bench minutes in this game......I better not say what that means.

It would have been nice to get a little more bench experience before Big Ten play.

10-1, undefeated non-conference and a split with the Michigan State, Michigan games. Dang!
Had myself convinced it was going to be Smith or Medved. If either one had taken the job and had the Gophers at 10-1 would have been ecstatic. Ben has smashed through all my expectations thus far. Like the way they play defense. Like the way he doesn't seem intimidated against the more experienced coaches. Like that he has won on the road. Like the class he has coming in (along with Fox and Ihnen), plus he seems to know what he's looking for in the portal. Have really enjoyed the season.

Top Bottom