Odds of Gophers winning BT title: 100-1

I would like to bet that if the Gophers win the 2012 Big Ten Championship, MarQueis Gray will be invited to New York as a Heisman Finalist. It would take that kind of performance from him for us to achieve that, methinks.

placing us behind indiana is just embarrassing...

We are placed behind Indiana because of the strength of the Legends division vs the Leaders division. The path to the CCG for Indiana is less daunting. OSU is banned from the CCG. So getting past Wisconsin, Illinois, Penn State, and Purdue is easier than Michigan, MSU, Iowa, Nebraska, and Northwestern.

We are placed behind Indiana because of the strength of the Legends division vs the Leaders division. The path to the CCG for Indiana is less daunting. OSU is banned from the CCG. So getting past Wisconsin, Illinois, Penn State, and Purdue is easier than Michigan, MSU, Iowa, Nebraska, and Northwestern.

Exactly. There is no "embarrassing" placement behind Indiana. If they were in our division they'd be getting even worse odds.

i don't think anyone is making that as a reference to the strength of the division. the fact that we are in the cellar that badly as to be compared to Indiana is what makes it embarrassing.

i don't think anyone is making that as a reference to the strength of the division. the fact that we are in the cellar that badly as to be compared to Indiana is what makes it embarrassing.

Seriously though, what else is new? I don't get worked up about it because it is what it is.

GoAUpher said:
Seriously though, what else is new? I don't get worked up about it because it is what it is.

Well of course it is what it is - but "it is" still one stupid opinion.

Top Bottom