Nuking Kinnick Stadium

Here is the problem....There could be a nuclear holocaust that would destroy all of North Dakota. Because of government regulations, there has to be a minimum number of dollars total damage before FEMA can intervene. The problem???? There would only be $38 of total damage.

This is really sick. It is tasteless. May you get in return in your own lives what you wish for others.

This is really sick. It is tasteless. May you get in return in your own lives what you wish for others.

So if they wished to nuke others, you hope in return they get nuked too?? Maybe one of these GHs live close to you and that would mean you would get nuked also. :eek:

I nuked a stadium, not people. I purposefully dropped the bomb the weekend of the Iowa State Fair demolition derby, when every Iowan is in Des Moines.

When you nuke anything...people, stadiums or schools, the fall out spreads to eveyone around for a long ways all around the scene of your crime against humanity. There is always fall out, toxic waste and contamination. Your premise is a very sick premise studwell55. Any way you spin it or try to make light of it. It is very sick studwell55.

When you nuke anything...people, stadiums or schools, the fall out spreads to eveyone around for a long ways all around the scene of your crime against humanity. There is always fall out, toxic waste and contamination. Your premise is a very sick premise studwell55. Any way you spin it or try to make light of it. It is very sick studwell55.

Start drinking decaf.

What town are you from?

He's a secret: it's not real. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: It's just a web page, no one is setting off nuclear warheads on anyone. You don't even get an animation of a mushroom cloud. If it were real, the asteroid impact I set off might have been noticed.

Hahahaha you are such a tool, so funny.

That site is pretty funny. I may have nuked a few places, such as TCF, just to see how far the impact would be. Let's just say my hometown 80 miles away would be in danger!

I was cleaning my room today and have a huge shot glass collection....and i realized I have an Iowa Hawkeyes one!!! I almost threw up on the spot upon discovering this piece of %*$& in my room. I have family who lives by Northern Iowa Univ. who must of sent it to my mom to give to me and she put it in with my stuff without permission. What should I do with it? Any suggestions?

I was cleaning my room today and have a huge shot glass collection....and i realized I have an Iowa Hawkeyes one!!! I almost threw up on the spot upon discovering this piece of %*$& in my room. I have family who lives by Northern Iowa Univ. who must of sent it to my mom to give to me and she put it in with my stuff without permission. What should I do with it? Any suggestions?

Put it on a fence post...fill it with diesel fuel....carefully light it up with fire....take ten steps back.....turn around.....sight the glass with the scope attached to your trusty 30.06....fire until not a shard of glass remains....record the whole thing and post it here!!!

Hi Wren. Couldn't work anything about Big 10 wins into this post....you are slipping old man... :D

Put it on a fence post...fill it with diesel fuel....carefully light it up with fire....take ten steps back.....turn around.....sight the glass with the scope attached to your trusty 30.06....fire until not a shard of glass remains....record the whole thing and post it here!!!

only thing i own to shoot it with is a daisy one pump bb gun! i could probably locate a more powerful fire arm somewhere around youngstown easily though ;)

Top Bottom