Now that basketball is dead to me, Let's talk football!

What did you think of Leidner being the starter for 3 years?

I'm personally not complaining about the hire. But BB boad is in total meltdown right now. And I don't need that in my life. Just like I avoid this board after a bad loss.

I'm personally not complaining about the hire. But BB boad is in total meltdown right now. And I don't need that in my life. Just like I avoid this board after a bad loss.
Do they think we're Kentucky or ... some.... you know I don't want to know.

What did you think of Leidner being the starter for 3 years?
that would absolutly kill me if that guy came back and played. i couldnt watch . i would die of a anger attack watching him again. good gosh his 4 years seemed like 8 years. same thing with little richard. his 8 years seemed like 16 years.

Awesome, 2nd in total offense and 3rd in total touchdowns....all time. Needed a little better O line and less injuries on D.
plus it would have helped if he didnt become deer in the headlights during the game. oh also, it may have helped to know how to pass the ball. other then that he could most of the time take the snap and fall to the ground so that is a positve. Yes, sign him up !!!

plus it would have helped if he didnt become deer in the headlights during the game. oh also, it may have helped to know how to pass the ball. other then that he could most of the time take the snap and fall to the ground so that is a positve. Yes, sign him up !!!

Top Bottom