Nothing to be ashamed of.

Dr.Don

Reaction score
Even though the trolls and vultures (aka anonymous posters who will rip) will hover and hover now, Our Gophers have NOTHING to be ashamed of. Holy crap, but tOSU was devastating today. No one else in the BT would have touched them today. Congrats to the Buckeyes, and also congrats to the Gophers for the great showing in the Tournament. GO GOPHERS!!!

I'm pretty sure nobody in the country would have touched them today.

This game also shows that in order to compete for anything beyond the 2nd round of the NCAA tourney, Tubby has to bring in a LOT more talent. Nevertheless, it was a fun weekend.

I just wish we could get Blake open on some screens like OSU does for Diebler!!

Great run...

Terrific run this year in the tournament. Thanks for the excitement, Gophers! More games this year to come...

Agree Dr. Don.

If I would have asked myself Thursday, "will I be happy with 3 wins and a loss to OSU in the championship game?", the answer would have been a resounding yes.

The team overachieved the last 4 days. Period.

Now the waiting game.

Enjoyed watching the younger players develop. This year is not over, but can't wait for next year!!!

Boy

Agree Dr. Don.

If I would have asked myself Thursday, "will I be happy with 3 wins and a loss to OSU in the championship game?", the answer would have been a resounding yes.

The team overachieved the last 4 days. Period.

Now the waiting game.

Agreed.

+1

I just wish we could get Blake open on some screens like OSU does for Diebler!!

Watching the game I see about as many plays run to get Diebler open versus Blake. The difference is OHio St. guards can get to the rim, draw the defense and kick it out to him. We have plays for our shooters I saw a bunch of double screens at the top of the key with the shooter supposed to run from under the basket in between them. Ohio St. just overplays it. The big men don't roll or they know our short guards can't see them in that instance.

Top Bottom