Not trying to be negative, but I got a nasty feeling

calminnfan

Reaction score
how the Gopher play tomorrow may affect one or two of those who have already committed.

Then we don't want them

We want players who love the gophers any who are not fence sitters. There are plenty of fish in the sea.

govikesgo - There are not plenty of fish in the sea. And Minnesota can not just call another highly rated high school kid and say "Hey, a spot opened up, I have a scholorship for you". We are not USC or Florida with multiple kids wishing they could play her. So it would be very unfortunate if a highly rated or highly needed recruit changes his mind.

It is a previlege to go the U of M

We want players the want to be a gopher! A great new stadium. Great fans! best U in he midwest. We should not have trouble getting players with big hearts like Nate Triplett.

the bank is the bait

We have plenty of bait. Just have to patient and what for the bites

Not trying to be overly opticistic but I have a gut feeling that how we play tomorrow will increase our odds of getting a few of the highly ratred recruits we are after.

And of course there is always the odd Brewster effect where a bad outcome somehow equates to a good commit.

Thus far there have been zero Brewster recruits that I would call the real deal. But that could change. I guess most recruits look at playing for the Gophers as a much better chance to see the field rather than going to a powerhouse program and watch from the sidelines.

Re: recruits that I would call the real deal

What about Harold Howell?:clap:

recruiting is not important

It is desire and coaching. You guys must have never played football.

Top Bottom