Not to early to peak your interest.

Reaction score
Sun Country offering 129.00 RT to Vegas. Must be booked by Dec 11th. I know that is jumping the gun, but I saw some posters who said they were bringing several people.

I believe that is each way. Also Sun Countries website is not taking reservations past April at this time. They don't have fall of 2012 flight schedules yeet. You also have to add $25 per bag each way with Sun Country.

I believe that is each way. Also Sun Countries website is not taking reservations past April at this time. They don't have fall of 2012 flight schedules yeet. You also have to add $25 per bag each way with Sun Country.

I stand corrected after bringing it up again.

No problem. Just having some fun. I just thought the sentence took on a somewhat humorous meaning.

Expedia air,hotel, and car departing Friday August 31 returning Monday, September 3rd ( non-stop) ranges from mid 400.00 each to low 800.00 each. Really great hotels, compact or economy car. Just an example because I hold a Marriott card: J.W. Marriott Desert Resort Club: 576.00 ea
(off strip) For 3 nights the range of rates is pretty good. The question is do you book early or do you wait for late summers deals because it is off season?

Top Bottom