Not sure what this means

calminnfan

Reaction score
Josh Helmholdt
3star Indiana LB Ike Spearman's commitment status has changed bit.ly/xcPa2a

Seems to me MN was in the mix at one time.

I don't know if we still have interest or vice versa. It is interesting that at one time we seemed to have so many LB commits, and now it's down to 3 (Davis, Lynn, Nicholson).

I don't know if we still have interest or vice versa. It is interesting that at one time we seemed to have so many LB commits, and now it's down to 3 (Davis, Lynn, Nicholson).

Also, from what I understand, 2 or the current roster LBs are going to be transfering out.

I don't know who the other one is but Brent Singleton is transfering.

I can't remember where I seen it nor the names, but I think it is Hill.

All I remember was reading about the QB and 2 LBs leaving and how they felt there may be more. I wished I kept the link, but sorry. I remember the thrust of the article was on the academic improvement on the team.

Hill? We need Hilll! He is going to see a lot of playing time!

The Three Who Are Leaving

I can't remember where I seen it nor the names, but I think it is Hill.

All I remember was reading about the QB and 2 LBs leaving and how they felt there may be more. I wished I kept the link, but sorry. I remember the thrust of the article was on the academic improvement on the team.

The three I know who have left or have been announced as leaving are QB J.D. Pride, LB Brent Singleton, and DB Tyrone Bouie.

Hill? We need Hilll! He is going to see a lot of playing time!

That would be strange if Hill is leaving. From what I remember, he is a good student. He has earned a scholarship and he seems inline to be getting quite a bit of PT. There are a couple other LBs that seem like more likely transfers to me. There is one in particular who played a position of need and didn't see any PT (in my best guess).

That would be strange if Hill is leaving. From what I remember, he is a good student. He has earned a scholarship and he seems inline to be getting quite a bit of PT. There are a couple other LBs that seem like more likely transfers to me. There is one in particular who played a position of need and didn't see any PT (in my best guess).

It probably is Bouie...I honestly do not remember the names. All I thought of at the time was the talk of players leaving and I thought the article said 2 LBs.

I know, pretty weak and I need to remember to post the article/link in the future.

Per Sid Today
"• All the players who were members of the 2010 Gophers football team and have eligibility left will return for spring practice except three who are transferring to other schools. Those transferring are wide receiver J.D. Pride to Indiana State and linebacker Brent Singleton and defensive back Tyrone Bouie to unknown schools."

http://http://www.startribune.com/sports/wolves/136916953.html?page=2&c=y

Sid's all over it, what a reporter!

What Gives Here?

The three I know who have left or have been announced as leaving are QB J.D. Pride, LB Brent Singleton, and DB Tyrone Bouie.

I posted the above earlier and nobody seemed to believe me even though my source was the official updated roster. You guys then continued to argue about who the three were until somebody says Sid said it. End of discussion! I guess Sid still has it!

Go Gophers and Sid!

2010 Gophers?

Being only one year off is actually pretty good for him. He could have very easily thought it was still the 80's and mention something about the new box office hit "Three Men and a Baby".

Top Bottom