Not even worth the melt down tonight

Agreed. Frustration has gone out the door and sheer confusion and disappointment has entered.

It's to the point where all you can do is sit and laugh. The gophers couldn't even score 60 points against the worst defensive team in the league.

F it. Time to start drinking heavily.

Gopher basketball has now reached the level of Gopher football. I'm not surprised we lost and can't even bother to get upset.

What would a season devoid of major player departures/injuries look like? It's hard to fault Tubby or these guys when it seems like so much talent has simply vanished from their squad.

Go Gophers!

It's a lost season. Sad. But thanks to all the remaining guys for their effort. I don't think anyone ever quit on this team.

What would a season devoid of major player departures/injuries look like? It's hard to fault Tubby or these guys when it seems like so much talent has simply vanished from their squad.

Go Gophers!

Exactly. Obviously, I'm not happy with 6-11, but Tubby needs a drama free year to prove something.

Yup. I wasn't even angry about the loss, which is sad. We really need some things to start going right for us next year. Frankly, Minnesota needs something to go right for us in ANY sport, to be honest. It's getting depressing. Think about it: this year we've had a team in baseball we expected to make a run at the World Series get swept; a football team we thought had a legit Super Bowl chance finish last; a basketball team we thought had a chance at a top four finish have the most horrendous bad luck leading to an utter collapse; the Wolves be abysmal and take no steps forward; the continuing death of hockey in Minnesota; and my beloved Arsenal look like they may very well continue their trophyless streak. Well, sports apparently build character, so our collective character must be incredible by this point.

Yup. I wasn't even angry about the loss, which is sad. We really need some things to start going right for us next year. Frankly, Minnesota needs something to go right for us in ANY sport, to be honest. It's getting depressing. Think about it: this year we've had a team in baseball we expected to make a run at the World Series get swept; a football team we thought had a legit Super Bowl chance finish last; a basketball team we thought had a chance at a top four finish have the most horrendous bad luck leading to an utter collapse; the Wolves be abysmal and take no steps forward; the continuing death of hockey in Minnesota; and my beloved Arsenal look like they may very well continue their trophyless streak. Well, sports apparently build character, so our collective character must be incredible by this point.

You had me up to Arsenal!

Go Man U, er, I mean Gophers!

There is a reason Bill Simmons calls Minneapolis the most cursed sports city (behind maybe Cleveland).

We have the bad luck of the Clippers, but in every ... single ... sport!

Top Bottom