Not BAD For Tract Homes.

OK, but still not as good as the Gophers scoring on a huge 4-and-1 play before the ESPN feed came back from commercial. :rolleyes:

That was the officials fault. The guy was on the field telling them not to start the play and they ignored him

That was the officials fault. The guy was on the field telling them not to start the play and they ignored him
Next you'll tell me that the bad spots and questionable holding calls were also the officials' faults. Whatever.

Along with repetitively: Auburn is there for a "business trip not pleasure"...over and over.
Or the assurances that Auburn appeared to actually care about the game....over and over. They even had to compliment the Minnesota team by saying that they beat an Auburn team who actually tried today. *shakes head*

When I hear comments like this I call BS on the announcers doing any research on the Gophers. We have a dynamic offense that has shown a recent history of success running and passing the football. This includes many explosive plays, two 1,000 yard receivers and two first team all B1G receivers. We are not big on trick plays and our special teams are predictably fair catch after fair catch. But to suggest that our offense is vanilla and not dynamic just shows that you are speaking from an old narrative and have not put any work in to know this team. Sad.

I must have missed the comment. Tract homes?

I must have missed the comment. Tract homes?

The announcer commented that Minnesota's offense was like tract homes, the same over and over except with great success.

Top Bottom