Northwestern

Big Ten Mind

Reaction score
Wow, their DB's looked like something out of the Wacker era (smallish and not very athletic) and Cory Wooten is far from being back to 2008 form.

Good win for Brewster albeit vs. an inferior opponent...this week vs. WI will be a legit test

I believe every game this year has been a legit test. Nothing in Gopher Nation is taken for granted. We were 1-0 this past week. If you look at games on paper you will be disappointed every year.

I believe every game this year has been a legit test. Nothing in Gopher Nation is taken for granted. We were 1-0 this past week. If you look at games on paper you will be disappointed every year.

Syracuse is awful and Air Force is vey one dimensional but I guess on some levels they both were tests...missing the D-lineman this week will hurt

A win on the road in conference play is always big, no matter who it is.

Wow, their DB's looked like something out of the Wacker era (smallish and not very athletic) and Cory Wooten is far from being back to 2008 form.

What? Northwestern's secondary goes 5-11, 6-1, 6-4, 6-1. Sherrick McManis and Brad Phillips are considered two of the better DBs in the Big Ten.

What? Northwestern's secondary goes 5-11, 6-1, 6-4, 6-1. Sherrick McManis and Brad Phillips are considered two of the better DBs in the Big Ten.

McManis yes but we'll see if Phillips sniffs a 3rd/4th team all-Big team squad

my God, come on here with some good points. BTN rated NW's secondary best in the B10 when they did their preseason team position rankings. I'm guessing their fairly solid :rolleyes: , granted last week was the first time they were all on the field together.

Top Bottom