Northwestern looking at a USC grad transfer QB; former four-star

Wouldn't a degree from Northwestern look better on your wall than one from Indiana University?

I don't think the back up qb from Indiana is going to be a cure all for a historically bad offense. I guess I wouldn't say they are an easy win, but I think they are about as close there is to an easy win in the B1G, outside of Rutgers.

They should be better team.

Wouldn't a degree from Northwestern look better on your wall than one from Indiana University?

Maybe, but I think the "This degree looks better" really only applies in some situations / jobs.

I did interviews, I never talked about "this guy went to X school and it's better than Y school" when we talked about canidates.

Like I'm sure there are stats that would show Northwestern folks making more money than Indiana or having better outcomes but is that because Northwestern is good or because ... generally pretty good people go there?

Also when it comes to athletes I always wonder if the degree outcomes are what folks imply. I know of no long term outcome studies that show what happens to these revenue sport athletes and ... North Carolina is a hell of a good school, but with fake classes and paper classes those guys took I'm not sure any of those guys are getting great jobs with that degree they got or last long...

Top Bottom