Northwestern getting new practice facility

Gopher07

Captain of Awesome
Reaction score
A new lakefront facility that will cost around $220 million and will be house the football practice facilities and offices, among other things. Norwood, time to keep up.

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/...-practice-facility-nu-nicolet-football-center

A new practice facillity with Northwestern stadium being a total dump?

A new lakefront facility that will cost around $220 million and will be house the football practice facilities and offices, among other things. Norwood, time to keep up.

Northwestern is going to spend that kind of money on a practice facillity and offices with "Ryan field"
being the biggest dump in the Big10 conference. Northwestern easily has the most "glorified" high school stadium in the
conference. I mean really there are a lot of high school stadiums in the country that are better than there dump hole
of a home stadium and atrocious playing surface.

The T.Denny Sanford football and basketball practice facilities.

Go Gophers !11111111111

Northwestern is going to spend that kind of money on a practice facillity and offices with "Ryan field"
being the biggest dump in the Big10 conference. Northwestern easily has the most "glorified" high school stadium in the
conference. I mean really there are a lot of high school stadiums in the country that are better than there dump hole
of a home stadium and atrocious playing surface.

I commented last week that their grass looked terrible and that was their first home game of the season.

We'll see.

It's one thing to say you want something and "approve it"... it's another thing to get funds approved and/or raised. There is some money over there, but the article is jumping the gun.

Top Bottom