Nolan Richardson said it best about Kentucky basketball...

KyGopherfan

Reaction score
"Kentucky basketball is a beast. If you don't feed it, it will eat you alive..."

12,000 people on the CatsPause...Gillispie would do good to still be the coach by the weekend, it's that bad. The bad thing for Gillispie is that he never signed his contract. If I were him, I'd sign it tonight. In a weird way, I almost feel sorry for him cause he had no idea what he was getting into when he took over. If you don't win at Kentucky, the entire state will eat you alive...and it won't be pretty. :eek:

"Kentucky basketball is a beast. If you don't feed it, it will eat you alive..."

12,000 people on the CatsPause...Gillispie would do good to still be the coach by the weekend, it's that bad. The bad thing for Gillispie is that he never signed his contract. If I were him, I'd sign it tonight. In a weird way, I almost feel sorry for him cause he had no idea what he was getting into when he took over. If you don't win at Kentucky, the entire state will eat you alive...and it won't be pretty. :eek:

Even if you DO win (263 games in 10 years), many of them want to eat you alive.

Gillispie must do better in his 3rd year (2010). He won't be fired until then, IF then.

Top Bottom