No TV for Coastal Carolina game?

I wonder if anyone cancelled their all- access subscriptions because they thought that the game was going to be on BTN.

I wonder if anyone cancelled their all- access subscriptions because they thought that the game was going to be on BTN.

Even if you have cancelled, I'm pretty sure your subscription is still good for the full month you paid for.

I just checked the tvguide online and it lists und vs wisconsin also.

WTF. I am totally pissed.

I just checked the tvguide online and it lists und vs wisconsin also.

WTF. I am totally pissed.

I remember when BTN was born we were told that it would mean more local coverage for the Gophers. Guess they meant as long as you were willing to pay even more to watch the game on your computer.

So the first time most gopher fans will get to see the team will be against Syracuse. Not one televised game until our early season tournament, yet BTN can show Indiana like 3 times already... Just excellent. :rolleyes:

So the first time most gopher fans will get to see the team will be against Syracuse. Not one televised game until our early season tournament, yet BTN can show Indiana like 3 times already... Just excellent. :rolleyes:

Thursday vs Wofford....6pm....btn

Thursday's game against Wofford will be live on BTN (not that that's much better).

Thursday's game against Wofford will be live on BTN (not that that's much better).
That's fine! It's the fact that Indiana's gotten every single game they've played broadcasted on BTN so far this year when they aren't even that much better than us.

I think the cc game is replayed the next day at 1pm, not good, but at least you can watch it later

I miss MSC

They showed us all the games. And it was for us. I don't care that BTN doesn't give a horses a$$ about televising our games, or hockey games, or anthing else. But then let the teams sign their own deal on the side to televise all the crap BTN is too cheap too.

They showed us all the games. And it was for us. I don't care that BTN doesn't give a horses a$$ about televising our games, or hockey games, or anthing else. But then let the teams sign their own deal on the side to televise all the crap BTN is too cheap too.

Yep. Dick and Jim actually cared about the team and had knowledge beyond the hour or so pregame interview. I get the need for the BTN and the money it's brought to the U but geez let us watch the games. Didn't the BTN forbid the U from broadcasting the women's hockey games too?

Wednesday 11/20 at 2pm is Coastal Carolina @ Minnesota according to my guide, I've got it queued up to be recorded.

I just rechecked. I have it at 2pm also.

I won't tell you how I got it confused, it's too embarrassing. :cool02:

Pretty pissed that I canceled my All-Access because I thought I was going to be able to watch this one on BTN. Definitely not paying another $10 to get it back.

Just wait until they add 2 more big ten teams even fewer gopher games on

Hopefully 'BTN2' will come to be. I would imagine it's nothing more than giving them content to keep the alternate channels on all the time. IN any case, this news sucks. Really tired of watching choppy games online.

Hopefully 'BTN2' will come to be. I would imagine it's nothing more than giving them content to keep the alternate channels on all the time. IN any case, this news sucks. Really tired of watching choppy games online.

They'll just have games start at midnight.:mad:

Pretty pissed that I canceled my All-Access because I thought I was going to be able to watch this one on BTN. Definitely not paying another $10 to get it back.

Assuming you ordered it just before the 1st exhibition, your month should still be active.

Top Bottom