No time to mourn

bailee88

Reaction score
The game is over and I was really bummed but really I didn't dwell on the loss as the Twins started right after the Gophers. Then on Sunday again another big game for the Twins and tonight the Vikings. The same things that distract us from these losses and make is easier to be a fan also makes it difficult for the Gophers to really take foothold in this town. The badgers sell 80,000 season tickets but that is all they have. We have the Gophers 50,000, Vikings 65 000, Wild 19 000, Wolves 15,000 and Twins 25,000 a game. Roughly 175 000 season tickets sold in the Twin Cities. Let the Badgers have this one it is all they have.

The game is over and I was really bummed but really I didn't dwell on the loss as the Twins started right after the Gophers. Then on Sunday again another big game for the Twins and tonight the Vikings. The same things that distract us from these losses and make is easier to be a fan also makes it difficult for the Gophers to really take foothold in this town. The badgers sell 80,000 season tickets but that is all they have. We have the Gophers 50,000, Vikings 65 000, Wild 19 000, Wolves 15,000 and Twins 25,000 a game. Roughly 175 000 season tickets sold in the Twin Cities. Let the Badgers have this one it is all they have.

You added wrong... Wolves 5000, not 15,000:clap:

I'm a Wolves fan for sure, but they aren't any competition for the Gophers in any way.

The numbers look even more skewed when you multiply out the number of games. Quite a disparity in the overall number of ticket opportunities.

Top Bottom