No love from the O-Zone

It seems like most people outside of MN are predicting the Gophers to be worse than Indiana this year. I realize that much of this is due to the Legends division being much stronger, but still... many deeper memories of New Mexico State and North Dakota State compared to Iowa and Illinois among the prognosticators.

Writers outside MN won't give us respect until we give them reason to. And I think we will sooner rather than later.

Those are pretty bold predictions, not semi bold.

He claims that he couldn't call his predictions bold, because picking Minnesota to go 0-8 in the Big Ten wasn't bold at all. Most people pick Minnesota to finish last in the division, but 0-8 is an awfully bold prediction, few pick them to be that bad. Most think that Gophers will around bowl elligible, there's every reason to think this year's team will be better than last year's team. It of course remains to be seen if he's going to be eating his words.

We were 2-6 last year. I don't know how we end and have only 0-8 in the Big 10 once. I really hate arrogant dinks like that guy.

i may be a big homer but that was total trash.

Wow, Eric the light-saber wielding mamma's boy is on every big ten website..

Top Bottom